Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hampton's first day of Pre-K

Oh my goodness, we have a BIG boy in BIG school, 7:40a-235p.  I honestly can't believe it.  It is the first time that I have actually felt like time really does go by fast.  He's at school longer than he's {awake} with me.  However, he was ready.  Hampton has done great and LOVES it, as far as I can tell....he's not the best about giving details (typical boy :)!  It makes this mamma's heart so happy that he has adjusted so well.  I on the other hand have not adjusted so well.  It is so weird with just one kid all day and I'm having to set my alarm clock for the first time in years so that we are out of the house by 7:10am.  I was asleep by 9:15 last night :-)  I think it's going to be a great year with great teachers and new/old friends.  



of course, he has to do a silly face


He even rides the school bus home.....something he has looked forward to for over a year!  I thought he might get scared, but he didn't.  He said it went the wrong way first (meaning it went to the other schools to pick up the kids before it started coming our way) and that it was loud inside!  So proud of our smart, brave boy!  The bus pictures are from Monday (second day of school).






Best part of our day, when Hampton comes home!!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS