Thursday, September 10, 2015

Anne Lowry's 1st Day

Yay!  She was so excited and ready (as was I)!  She told me before we got there that she was probably going to be a little shy at first.  OK?!?  We said our quick goodbyes and I love yous and she walked in a little hesitantly but without tears.  I was a little worried she would cry, because she surprises us like that...and she has gotten use to all our one-on-one time and errand running :-)  

When I picked her up she said she had a great day and they had graham crackers for snack (she was wondering on the way to school what they would have for snack, ha)!  I think this is going to be a great, sweet year for her.  Her birthday is in less than a month and I will for sure do a longer post on EVERYTHING ANNE LOWRY!!










No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS