Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Work, Work, Work....

For documentations sake...since this is in fact my children's "baby book."

Hampton's "work" from the first month of school.  I have to say that I am very impressed with what all he's learned in just a month.  I mean, he's writing his name and can tell you how to spell it!  We did not practice this before school.  He can recognize numbers 0-9 anywhere.  He also came home talking about what sound each letter makes.  The best part is that he is enjoying/loving school.  However, by Thursday and Friday he's not as excited about going but that is because he is TIRED!!  I pray he always has a love for learning.   


This is his family
Right to Left: Mommy, Anne Lowry, Hampton, Wynn, Daddy
Love that he included Wynn :-)







**and now I must disclose....these are all probably in a landfill by now.  I'm not the mommy that saves everything!

And I have to brag a little bit to....
His teachers say he is the sweetest thing and in October he was his class' "Citizen of the Month" which is a pretty big deal.  We got to have a special lunch with him.  

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS