Friday, February 19, 2016

It's a GIRL....Hollins Ramey

HOLLINS RAMEY HARDIN

February 4, 2016
7lbs 6 oz
19in.
8:20am

Bright and early Thursday morning.  We were so excited to finally meet this little bean.  Not knowing definitely made this part way more exciting.  Pretty sure I did not sleep more than 2 hours that night.



It's a....
Brent was the one who was going to announce boy or girl, so they get her out, and I'm looking at Brent to tell me what it was because I could not see from behind the curtain....well, it took him forever....he kept looking and looking, haha!  I was about to climb over the curtain and finally I was the first to say, "it's a girl?!"  And then Brent said, "It's a girl!"  I knew since it was taking him so long to tell it must have been a girl because I had been told that sometimes little girls can be swollen down there making it harder to tell.  Luckily Brent has all this on video too!!


She was the tiniest of all three of my babies.  I think she looked just like her daddy and Anne Lowry those first days in the hospital except she had BLACK hair.  





In LOVE, just smitten from the very first second (insert all the heart eye emoticons here)!!



No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS