Monday, August 29, 2016

First Days of School

KINDERGARTEN  (8/8/16)
This kid was ready with his new shark backpack!!  Love seeing his confidence shine through.
2 weeks in and he is doing great and loving it.  He's got a sweet teacher and a lot of friends in his class.  I think it's going to be a great year and I can't wait to see what it holds for my sweet, silly 5 year old :-)




Pre K-3 (8/12/16)
5 days a week, 9-12.  Sweet girl has been more than ready to start her school.  She also has the sweetest teachers although her two little best friends are in the other class.  I could tell she was a little upset about it BUT we did NOT make a big deal about it and she has not missed a beat.  We could not be more proud of her :-)  She is doing great, loving it and I love hearing about her day!






No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS