Wednesday, September 28, 2016

B'fast at Crystal Palace (Day 2)

We started Day 2 off at Magic Kingdom with breakfast at Crystal Palace with Winnie and Friends.  ....the best part of breakfast reservations is that you can book them before the parks even open so you can bypass the line and be first in the parks.  Worth it!  Plus, you get to fuel up for the day.  Now, I was not sure my kids would be that excited about Winnie but it is like the only thing I can remember from when my parents took me at 4 years old....so we had to do it....and they loved it as you can tell from the pictures!!  


IT'S A "POO"RADE!!!





Food was really good.  All you can eat buffet.







(somewhere out there I have a picture of me and Tiger.  BE STILL MY HEART!




You are never too old :-)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS