Friday, March 10, 2017

Rubberband Wrists and 1 year stats!

 Born the smallest of all three but coming in the biggest at 1 year old!!  

2/13/17

Wt:  25lbs 10oz  (96%)  
Ht:  30in (76%)
head circ:  47cm (92%)
_________________________________________
To compare at 1 year:
Hampton 21.8lbs (30%)
AL  24.6lbs (88%)
__________________________________________

HOLLIPOP,

Let's see at 13 months...
*off formula and switched to whole milk
*takes one bottle (of milk) before bed.  Good at a sippy cup.  Will not drink milk from a sippy cup, only water (or juice on occasion)
*We've got a mouth full of teeth and I'm convinced teeth are straight from the devil :-) 4 on top and 4 on bottom plus all 4 molars.
* Great eater.  Will eat pretty much anything...have you seen this girl ;-)  Favorites include:  blueberries, mac and chz, bananas, avocados, mandarin oranges, yogurt, cinnamon toast crunch.  However, she will not let you feed her with a spoon.  She has to do it...hello mess!
*I think she's my child that laughs the most....which makes sense because she's constantly surrounded by a comedy show aka our life!!
*has two speeds when crawling now. pulls up, cruises furniture and lets go for a split second.  Still a good ways from walking I think.  Mostly, because girlfriend is content/lazy.  I'm not worried at all but ask me again in July if she still isn't..... she needs to be walking by August to begin her MMO. 
*You are a good sleeper.  Taking a morning and afternoon nap and bedtime is around 730.  Lately, you've been waking up about 630am. 
*Still loving balls, baths, reading books (your fave is Moo, Baa, La La La).
*you don't like being told no and getting your diaper changed.  It doesn't happen very often at all but when you get really mad/fustrated you "attack" us!
*every morning when I come in to get you you hand me your baby doll (or whatever stuffed animal) to "love the baby" and give it a kiss.  Then I give it back to you and you "love the baby" before you pass it back to me.  Not sure how long this could go on because I'm always the one to stop it!

Oh my goodness, I just want to eat you up with a spoon.  Seriously, somebody push the pause button!











No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS