Friday, June 9, 2017

More Hollins at 16 months!

Pretty sure this is my favorite age!!


At 16 months:
**Wearing size 2 clothes
**about 25 lbs
**size 5 shoe (but we never wear shoes)!
**size 5 diaper
**A LOT of teeth!
**Only word is uh-oh....is that even a word?!  Can say ma-ma and da-da...but not really for us.  I guess this is the next thing we need to work on.  Hampton had about 5-6 at this point.  Maybe some speech therapy in our future :-/
**the cuddliest baby ever
**will reach and go to anyone...love seeing her make random people's day when she does this (I don't mention she goes to everybody....and she will be reaching back for me in about 3 seconds ;-)
**does not/and has never cried when we leave her in the nursery or with a babysitter.
**Takes 2 naps a day.....but can skip the morning nap every once in a while.
**Sleeps all night in her crib, usually about 10-11 hours.
**We stopped all bottles about 13.5 months when I noticed she was kind of getting attached to her night time bottle.  So we just switched to a sippy cup of milk before bed.  I was a little sad about the last bottle, but I don't think she ever missed it....which is why I wanted to go ahead and drop it before she would have been upset about it.
**Loves: to give kisses, to push any button, light switches, balls, playing in any cabinet or drawer, baths, baby dolls/stuffed animals, yogurt, mandarin oranges, mac and cheese
**Dislikes:  diaper changes and when someone else sits in Momma's lap (this is hilarious.  if hampton or anne lowry are in my lap...she will come right over and start pushing them off).
**I do need to tell this little story.....I was worried about her right eye.  Like, maybe she had a lazy eye because in some pictures it looks crossed....so I took her to the eye doctor and he did a full checkup and said everything was fine, but sometimes in "chunky" babies with a wide nasal bridge it can appear worse than it is?!
**The other thing I must document (because it happened last night too) is that she has pooped in the tub at least 6 times.  My other children did not do this (actually, Hampton may have done it once) and there is nothing I hate more.  After you get everybody (bc most of the time I throw all the kids in the bath together) out of the poop tub, you must get them to a shower and re do the whole bath and then spend the next 45 minutes disinfecting the tub.  Gross, Sorry Hollins, it's basically your only fault!!

Good thing you are sooooo cute :-)














Hollins, 
Words cannot begin to explain how much we love you.  You are the perfect "baby".....content, chill, go with the flow, and joyful .  You also have some spice in there too.....and are not afraid to stand up to Hampton or Anne Lowry.  I just love watching your little personalty come out.  Basically, we adore and love everything about you.  I am trying my hardest not to let you fall victim to the third child --no pictures/blogs problem.  
XOXO, 
Momma


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS